What is the success rate of ablation of atrial tachycardia?

Atrial Tachy (AT) It depends on the frequency/duration of the at. Infrequent episodes - follow or treat with meds - av nodal or antiarrhythmic drugs. Frequent episodes consider ablation if meds fail. Sometimes difficult to induce at ep study and cannot ablate due to need to MAP out the arrhythmia. Success rates in the area of 70-80% if frequent and not multifocal - coming from multiple areas. Ep md.
Great question. It's variable depending on location (left vs right sided). Talk to the electrophysiologist who would perform to get best information specific.