How come whenever I get a headache, my neck hurts and vice versa? Aching neck will also -> headache

In brief: Most headaches...

...Are tension headaches-from tightening muscles under the scalp and in the neck, so one very easily extends into the other.

In brief: Most headaches...

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Pain Management

In brief: Cervicogenic Headach

You could be having cervicogenic headaches.
They are typically referred from the neck to the head but I have seen patients having symptoms of head pain which refers to the neck, shoulders and arm. You may require a combination of physical therapy, posture training and short term medications. Pcp might be a good starting point.

In brief: Cervicogenic Headach

Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Brijesh Chandwani
Dr. Shontae Buffington