I am 10dpo and got a very faint pos on a home test but neg urine at obgyn office, what is up?

Dr. Emad Mousa

In brief: B-HCG

Also you may get blood sample for pregnancy test, called b-hcg which is most accurate way.

In brief: B-HCG

Dr. Emad Mousa
Dr. Emad Mousa
Dr. Rahil Malik

In brief: Wait and retest

Your home test as well as the test in office measure the hormone beta HCG in your urine.
For these tests to be positive they must reach a certain level. I'd recommend that you wait for a few days and repeat the test in office. The additional time will allow the hormone level to rise and turn the test positive. False positive can occur at home.

In brief: Wait and retest

Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Rahil Malik
Dr. Adam Levy