If theres a little bit of bleeding from the rectum, but not in the feces, should I get it checked?

Dr. David Finke
Bleeding from the rectum should always be followed up and you should ask your doctor what the next best step is.
It may be something as simple as a hemorrhoid, but your doctor will want to make sure it isn't anything worse.

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Eric Kaplan
no amount of bleeding from the rectum is normal. You may not see blood in the stool, yet it may be present. Get it evaluated properly and promptly
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Too many things to
Go into here except to say this is not normal and should be evaluated by a colon rectal surgeon promptly.
May just be hemorrhoids, colitis, polyps, tumors benign or malignant. I don't know your age or medical history but regardless please see a specialist sooner rather than later.

In brief: Too many things to
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil