Why do I see bubbles in my eye vision? They never go away and they are clear bubbles. They have been there for more than 6 years.

Floaters . They are likely little spots in the back compartment of the eye ( vitreous cavity) that move with your vision as you look about, particularly if you look at something light as in the sky. There presence is part of aging. However, if you have any vision change, flashes of light, dark area in your peripheral vision, headache, double vision, then you should have an ophthalmologist examine you.
Do They Move? If the "bubbles" move with eye movement as in they "swish" to and fro, then the bubbles are likely located in your vitreous. Get a dilated examine to make sure your retina is not torn and to see if there is any evidence of disease causing the "bubbles.".