Why is my knee still swollen a week after my meniscus surgery?

Post surgery healing. It has been said that it takes almost a full year or more for your body to fully heal after a surgery. 1 wk post surgery swelling is normal. Watch a video demonstration some time on a meniscus surgery. Lots of manipulation, insertion, removal, suction, etc is done throughout the surgery; eventhough the finished product looks nice, neat and clean, recovery is still going on below the stitches.
Knee. Swelling can be normal at this point. It is important though to look at the incision and make sure the knee does not look red and that there is no drainage from the wound. That could indicate an infection and you should call the surgeons office and go to the er.
Post operative. Post operative swelling not uncommon. You really need to direct to surgeon who did surgery.