What is one east diet or way to loose weight?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Diet & exercise
Make sure you exercise 90 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods.
Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.

In brief: Diet & exercise
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Pouya Shafipour
In brief: Low carb diet
I've found a low carb (no starch or sugar) ketogenic diet containing about 80+rams of protein and below 50grams of carbohydrate along with mild exercise the most effective for weight, fat and girth loss.
If you get in mild ketosis which is fat burning state your hunger level will be very little and you won't be starving yourself. I would suggest avoiding exercise the first week that you start the diet but after that you can exercise as much as you tolerate which will improve your weight-los.

In brief: Low carb diet
Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. Pouya Shafipour
Dr. David LaMond
Agree, and you should do this type of diet under supervision from a physician.
In brief: Eat fewer calories
Eating fewer calories is vital in a weight loss diet.
Drinks with no calories, such as water or plain green tea, can fill one up and decrease appetite. Eating carrots, celery, or leafy lettuce (without any dressing or dips) is nutritious and also has very few calories. Avoid fats because fats have a lot more calories than protein or carbs. Whole grains are better than sugars & simple starches.

In brief: Eat fewer calories
Dr. Vicken Poochikian