What are things I can do to lose weight fast?

Diet & exercise. Make sure you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! Also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.
No healthy way. There is no healthy way to lose weight quickly. Extremely low calorie diets don't work, because such diets cannot be continued for very long, and the dieters gain their weight right back. A person needing to lose a lot of weight should be evaluated by his doctor to be sure there are not medical conditions related to his obesity. Together, they can plan to lose 1-2 lbs/wk which is 50-100 lbs/year!
Nutrient dense foods. Eat foods that are nutrient dense (like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese, low starch vegatables and water) avoid foods that are not nutrient dense (like starches and sugars, including fruit) nutrient dense foods will increase your basal metabolic rate. On the other hand, starches and sugars impair thyroid metabolism via affects on your liver (which helps activate thyroid hormone).
P90X. If you like work out tony horton p90x is a great program - weight loss in 90 days.