Can numbness in my fingers be related to low blood sugar, I am a type 2 diabetic.?

Many possibilities. Numbness can occur from various reasons. Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, and alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis.
Unlikely. Numbness in the fingers and toes is more likely to be neuropathy from high blood sugar, as a consequence of your diabetes.
Perhaps. Some people with diabetes describe numbness and/or tingling in their hands associated with lows. In someone with diabetes numbness in the hands can also be a sign of nerve damage related to prolonged high blood sugars.