How can I eventually get off my b.P. Med. I'm taking a diuretic?

In brief: Improve lifestyle

A person with mild high blood pressure and on one medication might be able to get off the medication.
He can work with his doctor to find a proper diet and an ideal weight. A long-term exercise program such as distance running, swimming, and biking can lower baseline blood pressure and heart rate. He should be happy, without anger or anxiety problems. Add a little luck and he may get off medicine.

In brief: Improve lifestyle

Dr. Rama Garimella
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Wt Loss

If you loose significant amount of wt , that might help your BP and you may be able to come off of BP med.

In brief: Wt Loss

Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Rama Garimella
Dr. Umesh Patel