I have a sore throat, no tonsils, stuffy nose ear pain, head pressure and irritability?

Allergies. You possibly have an allergic rhinitis. But the earache always need to be checked by doctor as there are possibilities of serious complications of untreated ear infection.
Virus or bacterial . Probably a common cold, or could be the flu, or a bacterial infection. Rest, increase your fluids, and use over the counter cough and cold remedies as needed. If the symptoms persisit, get worse, you get a high fever, mucus turns dark, then you need to see your doctor for a clinical exam and proper diagnosis and treatment.