Remedies for withdraw?

In brief: Remedies available

When an addicted person stops using whatever he is addicted to, he will have withdrawal symptoms.
Treatments are available for such symptoms, so an addict should coordinate his plans with a doctor or a clinic specializing in recovery from addiction. Withdrawal from narcotics, nicotine, meth, cocaine, alcohol, gambling, and even caffeine each have their own set of symptoms with various treatments.

In brief: Remedies available

Dr. Karl Spector
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Wish I knew!!

That's the "holy grail" of addiction medicine: how to make withdrawal more tolerable to allow people to actually stop using.
Withdrawal symptoms are the absolute #1 reason people continue to use drugs. They prevent you from continuing with normal life so it creates a vicious cycle of continued drug use. No one chooses to feel bad if they don't have to feel bad.

In brief: Wish I knew!!

Dr. Karl Spector
Dr. Karl Spector