Physically abused as child. Now abuser is working w/ children. Want to warn church that she works for. How can I protect myself from backlash?

In brief: Delicate issue

A statute of limitations may limit pursuit of the issues that involved you, but the child & family services programs can look into an individual's current activities if reported in good faith.
Most states provide for anonymous reporting & provide a legal shield for reports made in good faith. This disappears if an investigation finds a report to be fraudulent.Check with the state agency.

In brief: Delicate issue

Dr. Sireesha Vemuri

In brief: Legal help

I think you need legal advice more then medical advice.

In brief: Legal help

Dr. Shontae Buffington