Could a spider bite in the ear cause jaw pain similar to getting punched?

Dr. David Finke

Time to see/call a doctor. Take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) 25 mg and/or Zantac 150 mg in the meantime.

Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. Steve Krendl
Dentistry

In brief: Quite Possible

I have not come across this, but it is possible.
A spider bite typically causes a localized inflammatory response. The tempromandibular joint of your jaw comes into close proximity to your ear and thus could feel like jaw pain. If you already clench/grind your teeth, that area is already irritated and thus the spider bite could have made this discomfort more noticeable.

In brief: Quite Possible

Dr. Steve Krendl
Dr. Steve Krendl
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Possible

Possible.
Once the spider bite treatment and resolution, jaw pain should subside. If not, see oral surgeon.

In brief: Possible

Possible.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Peter Kurzweil