I keep getting rashes all over my body very itchy now it is on my head coming up in lumps seems to get worse in winter and on my shins i will scratch?

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: Sounds like hives

See your doctor. If it is hives he can tell you what the best medicine to take is.

In brief: Sounds like hives

Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

Eruptions of this nature may be infective, allergic, non-infectious inflammatory and even rarely due to underlying malignancies.
Working out the cause for these may take a prolonged investigation by an experienced clinician. See your pcp and if they cannot handle this they may refer you to a dermatologist or allergist. Good luck.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff