What is the best treatment for athletes foot?

Lamisil (terbinafine) cream. Or lotrimin (clotrimazole) cream. The are otc. If the athletes foot continues see a dermatologist or podiatrist.
Antifungal cream. Feel free to try what they have in the local pharmacy. I.E lotrimin, (clotrimazole) clortrimazole, destine etc.
Anti-fungal cream. Athlete's foot is a fungus infection of the skin. The fungus is somewhat contagious, but it is hard to tell how much contact one must have with the fungus before one develops a rash. If the rash spreads to the toenails, the fungus will be harder to get rid of. To treat this skin fungus, one can use Lotrimin AF (clotrimazole), an over-the-counter cream that is inexpensive and is sold everywhere.