I have 3 bumps on my face looks like pimples but it has puss and blood and hard very painful also have one on my arm what could this be?

Dr. Eric Stansby
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You have cellulitis.

It sound like you have an infection of the skin called cellulitis.
Most infections can be treated easily with a proper antibiotic. However, certain infections, like mrsa, a drug resistant infection may require you to see your doctor and have the drainage cultured. By culturing the drainage, your doctor can chose the right antibiotic to clear the infection.

In brief: You have cellulitis.

Dr. Eric Stansby
Dr. Eric Stansby
Dr. Michael Bryan
Dermatology

In brief: Poss staph infection

"pimples" outside of "acne age" and outside of acne-prone areas can be folliculitis.
One cause of folliculitis is the staph bacteria. Topical antibiotic, antibacterial soap and even oral antibiotics are sometimes used.

In brief: Poss staph infection

Dr. Michael Bryan
Dr. Michael Bryan