As of today I have been on wellbuprion for 3 weeks and I am still not feeling well.  is this typical?

Dr. David Finke
In brief: Yes!
Wellbutrin or bupropion is a medication for depression, adhd, ocd, stopping smoking, etc.
Anti-depressants like this one typically take 4-6 weeks before you start to feel any benefit. In fact, some people report feeling worse in the first few weeks before they start to feel better. Hang in there, keep taking it and follow up with your doctor/psychologist regularly.

In brief: Yes!
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
Dr. David Finke
If your user name is true, you may want to decrease caffeine intake...it makes anxiety worse. :-)
Dr. Arnon Rubin