I don't want to take propecia (finasteride)...What natural supplements can I take to help slow hair loss?

Topical minoxidil. If you want to avoid oral meds consider topical Minoxidil in 2-5 % strength aka rogaine (minoxidil).
There are none. There are no vitamins, herbs, supplements, foods, nor drinks that are proven to slow hair loss (male pattern baldness in men). Maintaining a balanced diet of healthy foods, and taking one multivitamin + minerals tablet each day, should keep a person in normal, good nutritional status . . . So his scalp and hair should be as healthy as they can be. Unusual hair loss should be checked by a doctor.