I injured my heel while jogging several months ago and it's still sore at times.  any thoughts?

Try a heel cup. A heel cup may provide support to help alleviate your symptoms. If it persists, you should see am orthopedic foot specialist.
Rest it/see a dr. Running/jogging injuries are difficult to handle for many active people. If it has been several months and it is still bothering you, it is time to see a doctor. Resting the injured foot is important as well as taking anti-inflammatory medications.