Headache, brain fog, ear ache, pressure all on one side of head?

Doctor can evaluate. In an older child or adult, pressure on one side of the head, with some earache, can be from an ear infection, a sinus infection, or some problem inside the throat. A doctor can evaluate to see if antibiotics are needed. Occasionally, shingles can happen on the head and cause theses symptoms (antiviral medicine is the treatment). Sometimes, migraine headaches can cause similar symptoms to these.
Sinuses? Allergies? The symptoms can be a few things and they can be centered either in the ear or nose. You may have allergies or a sinus infection or a combination of both. You also may have a viral cold. If it has been going on for more than a week, see a physician.