My nose bleeds from the right nostril whenever I blow my nose in the shower, it's been weeks of this?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Epistaxis

You may have developed an exposed vessel on the nasal septum or caused an abrasion that isn't healing.
Blowing your nose in the moist environment is the right way to clean your nose... You may need cautery of the area... Very simply done in an ent's office.

In brief: Epistaxis

Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Hmmm

This is where the history is very important.
Do you have allergies? Do you snort drugs? Do you put things in your nose (such as rolled tissue paper) to cleanse it? If a tear in the nasal mucous membranes occurs for any reason, it heals by making a clot that contracts after 24 hrs, and pulls the edges of the wound together. This causes rebleeding usually in moist warm setting like a shower.

In brief: Hmmm

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine