What are the symptoms of having gallblader or kidney stones?

Pain. You may have no symptoms at all. When gallstones become a problem they typically cause pain in the upper right side of the abdomen. They can cause jaundice which you may notice as yellowness of the eyes and skin. Kidney stones hurt when they pass out of the kidneys and then typically cause back pain on one side which may spread toward the groin. You may see blood in your urine.
Pain and more Pain. Kidney stone: severe side pain, nausea, vomiting, blood in your urine gallstones: pain with fatty food, abdominal cramping, nausea, vomiting.