I have an ongoing problem with a rash which comes on my face every year for last years nothing helps?

Dr. can examine skin. Skin rashes are difficult to describe with words. A rash that lasts a long time or keeps recurring needs to be examined by a primary care doctor or a dermatologist (skin doctor). The doctor can start treatment, or he can do additional testing if the diagnosis is uncertain. Face rashes include acne, rosacea, seborrhea, etc... Sometimes, an internal disease, such a lupus, can cause a face rash.
Best to . See a dermatologist for an in-person evaluation. I can't tell by your description, and would need to see a photo.