Is any specific diet or multivitamin medicine meralgia paresthetica (nerve problem in out ER thigh)?

Self limited. No medication. This is a self limited problem. Usually goes away without much intervention. Avoid tight garments and lose weight if this is part of your problem. If it persists beyond a few months or gets really painful see your doc to consider meds.
Yes and No. There are no specific diets or multivitamins for entrapment of the lateral femoral subcutaneous nerve. Avoid tight pants that pinch and maybe lose weight. In the meantime, take a stiff brush (like a foot brush) and lightly brush the SKIN lightly at the site of pain and the surrounding 6 inches of skin Use and up and down motion. DO NOT brush deep or scratch the skin. Do this for 3 minutes 3 times.