Had cauda equina, nerve pressed, did surgery but still got urinary retention, week before did MRI which was fine. Why I am suffering having normal blader?

It may take time. The neurology of bladder function is rather complicated. There are multiple centers in the brain and the spinal cord that control bladder function. It may take time before function is fully preserved. A consultation with a neurologist is your next step.
Inflammation. The surgery likely caused some inflammation to surrounding nerves (expected and to some degree unavoidable). It should improve if that is all it is; i would talk to your neurosurgeon about appropriate timing of improvement.