Can you get rid of a bunion without surgery?

Nice thought. If you ever find a certifiable way of removing bunions without surgery, let me know. We can patent the process and make a ton of money while helping millions of people.
No. The only way to rid yourself of bunion is surgery. You can however make it more comfortable with conservative treatment but usually gets worse over time.
Bunion surgery. There are no braces or exercises to get rid of a bunion. If you have it surgically removed, there are several ways your surgeon could go about it. Depending on the angle of your bones (you'll need an x-ray), there are many different procedures to correct your foot. Some involve bone cuts and screws. You'll be swollen for several weeks, but the post-op pain does not last that long.
No. You can reduce irritation and inflammation, but he deformity is structural and will not go away with conservative care. Dr l.
Bunions. You can't get rid of a bunion without surgery. There are a number of nonsurgical techniques to minimize the pain, like a wider toe box, smaller heels, and cloth shoes.
Yes. A simple thing that helps is to apply corn caps to bunion this relieves the pain and if bunion is small will release it. If not use castor oil pack with kinesio tape to normalize blockages.