Will it hurt my baby if I got pregnant while on mirena (levonorgestrel)?

No. Typically no. There is an increased risk in the first trimester of miscarriage if it stays in so it is generally recommended to remove an IUD if pregnancy occurs. If the strings are not visible then the IUD must stay in. Other than the increased risk of miscarriage, it will not harm the baby.
No. If you got pregnant, had the Mirena (levonorgestrel) removed, and all seems to be going well including your sonograms, everything should be ok. But if the Mirena (levonorgestrel) was not removed, a dangerous situation exists and you should see your provider right away.
Yes. The recommendation is to remove the Mirena (levonorgestrel) if easily visualized should pregnancy occur. Even though occasionally pregnancy can be uneventful with the IUD still present, very often presence of an IUD results in pregnancy loss which may be further complicated by infection.