I have an acne like bump on my head that appears to heal and thrn return as a hard bump a few weeks ?

Dr. Archibald Miller
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possible skin cancer
This healing and recurrence pattern is typical of a minor skin cancer and you should have the area checked by your family doc, dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

In brief: Possible skin cancer
Dr. Archibald Miller
Dr. Archibald Miller
Dr. Katherine Brown
Dermatology
In brief: See below
It is possible that you have a cyst, acne scarring, abscess, or another type of skin problem. If the bump grows, does not show signs of resolving, bleeds, or exhibits new symptoms.
.. See a dermatologist for evaluation & suggested treatments. In the interim, do not pick or manipulate the bump.

In brief: See below
Dr. Katherine Brown
Dr. Katherine Brown
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine