Just got diagnosed with mild fatty liver disease, what can I do to reverse it?

Vitamin E. 800 iu of vitamin E per day has been shown to promote the removal of fat from the liver. The standard treatment in my practice would be weight loss through diet, exercise, and vitamin e.
Lose weight, see Dr. A person with mild fatty liver likely has gotten extra fat in most other places in the body, and probably is eating more sugar and plain carbs than he should be. To start, exercise, weight loss, and a low sugar and low carbs diet will help. He should work with his primary care doctor to see if he needs medication or further testing, as there can be other problems, such as high cholesterol.
Several other things. I would also recommend that if you have diabetes, high blood pressure or cholesterol, make sure it is optimally controlled. Healthy diet, exercise, control of above medical problems are the cornerstone of treatments of fatty liver disease.
What to do. Obesity, diabetes, alcohol abuse, are some of causes of fatty liver. Diet and exercise, controlling diabetes and decreasing alcohol consumption may help, if all fail, the medication ursidiol is used sometimes for fatty liver.