Is it bad for you if you don't drink water daily because I use to drink it daily but now wen i drink water it makes my stomache hurt what should I do?

Dr. Tasneem Bader-Omarali

In brief: Try a snack

Most people are advised to take about 7-8, 8 oz glasses of water a day.
Sometimes drinking water in these amounts on an empty stomach may give you abdominal pain - you may try taking the water with a snack. If it still bothers your stomach hurt, you may need to see your dr.

In brief: Try a snack

Dr. Tasneem Bader-Omarali
Dr. Tasneem Bader-Omarali
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour

In brief: Water

You hear that we should drink 8 glasses of water daily, it is a myth.
We should drink when we get thirsty, when we exercise especially in warm weather. Also should drink when we have fever or suffer from diarrhea.

In brief: Water

Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Masoud Sadighpour
Dr. Vicken Poochikian