What would be the signs of pregnancy while having the IUD mirena (levonorgestrel)?  

Similar signs. If you have a Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud, there is a very small chance that you will become pregnant. However, if pregnancy does occur, signs and symptoms will be similar to those that you would get normally. These include nausea, vomiting, bloating, missed periods, breast tenderness, etc. If you think you may be pregnant, take a home pregnancy test. They are cheap, easy to perform, and reliable.
Probably usual signs. A woman with a Mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD probably has the same early pregnancy symptoms as a woman with no iud, because pregnancy hormones are likely higher than IUD hormones. Symptoms include some nausea (maybe vomiting), some fatigue (feels less energetic), a sharper/stronger sense of smell, mild soreness/swelling of breasts, and maybe some food aversions or cravings. Symptoms can occur before missing a period.