I can't breathe well because I am alergic to dust and cool wether, is there any cure for this. ?

Dr. Jon Spiers
Surgery - Thoracic
In brief: You are not lane
Wile many people have allergies, most are not debilitating.
The severity should be assessed by a doctor. If severe enough, you may respond to some of the many breathing treatments and allergy remedies out there. Listen to your doctor. And if you smoke, expect this to get much worse. I would advise you to stop.

In brief: You are not lane
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Jon Spiers
Dr. Latisha Smith
Wound care
In brief: Possibly
If the source of your allergic symptom can be identified you can take desensitization injections to 'cure' your allergy.
Dust allergy is likely a sensitivity to dust mites. Cool weather symptoms may be an allergy to mold or tree pollen that is more prevalent at cooler times of year such as spring and fall. Allergy specialist can help find cause and prescribe desensitization therapy.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Umesh Patel