Had unprotected sex, now painful urination, vaginal odor, frequent urination and blood in urine?

Go to see your MD. You need to see your doctor. You likely have a urinary tract infection and you will need to be evaluated and treated. In addition, you are also at risk to have a sexually transmitted disease and again this as importantly if not more has to be carefully examined and treated to prevent you from further sequele/complication down the road that may affect your fertility etc. No more unprotected sex !.