Svr scalp psoriasis. Vry bad on & between eye brows, why? Is this normal? Best way to treat area w/rx sorilux ie rmv dead skin?Best way to clear?Help!

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

There are many new medications which are extremely effective in treating psoriasis.
See a dermatologist to determine which treatment is right for you.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: Sebopsoriasis

When psoriasis occurs on the scalp and face and is severe, it is called sebopsoriasis.
It can usually be managed with topical therapies, but sometimes stronger systemic therapies are necessary. Unfortunately, there is no cure for psoriasis yet. Therefore, we are stuck trying to manage this chronic disease to keep the skin clear. I would see a dermatologist to help manage it well.

In brief: Sebopsoriasis