Is dhea safe to take with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and celexa?

No. Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and Celexa are significant treatments for various CNS disorders, such as attention deficit disorders, depression, or some other dx. Treatment requires a certain degree of expertise in these areas that many physicin may not be co fortable with. Don't complicate with possible interactions with supplements that have no proven benefit.
DHEA is a problem... ..For many people. As precursor to testosterone, it can create physical and/or emotional.Problems.This product is way over-hyped & over-used. For most, the benefits are very limited, if any. Dhea could magnify irritability/anger/anxiety that Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) can potentiate. Celexa, used properly, could possibly offset some of this.The key is to have the right meds in the right balance for the individual.