What foods should I avoid for my eczema?

Dr. Karen Han
Dermatology
In brief: Multiple
Children who have undergone controlled food challenges, milk, soy, wheat, peanut and fish account for 90% of food allergens that cause atopic dermatitis (or eczema) flares.
This does not mean that you are allergic to all of the above categories, but that these are the most common culprits. Rotating elimination diet monthly is probably more practical.

In brief: Multiple
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Karen Han
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Sugar
Two reasons i found - chemicals either through water, preservatives or environment, the other issue is gut ecology being altered.
Use a combination approach of oral modified citrus pectin ( rids chemicals), garlic or oregano supplements (rids gut yeast), surface Hydrocortisone cream.

In brief: Sugar
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown