Hi, i'm in college and i'm crumbling under stress. School is nearly done, and i don't feel like i'm going to be able to get my grades up. I need help?

In brief: evaluation

I completely agree with both above answers.
I will add that if you get a thorough evaluation from your family physician, and have some debilitation anxiety or depression, you may qualify for a medical leave of absence, which would give you time to heal, and return to college ready to finish.

In brief: evaluation

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Peter Forster

In brief: Acceptance

I agree with the previous answer about talking to your adviser and teachers.
Always a good idea. But for the moment let's consider strategy. There is a lot to be said for the practice of radical acceptance when studying. You don't control the outcome, you only control how you approach the challenge. And getting scared, or angry, or any other powerful emotion makes success harder. Do your best.

In brief: Acceptance

Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Peter Forster
Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: Talk to your advisor

Talk to your academic advisor and your professors right away to get a clear idea of where you really stand academically.
It might not be as bad as you think. If it is, they may be able to help with strategies such as getting an "incomplete" for a course and finishing it later. Please get some help with stress management and have your health care provider check you for depression and anxiety.

In brief: Talk to your advisor

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Ronald Achong
Great answer. Totally agree.
Dr. Steven Seres