Isn't there any treatment for urinary retention, who suffered from cauda equina syndrome but has a normal bladder with no problems? I am tired?

It may take time. The neurology of bladder function is rather complicated. There are multiple centers in the brain and the spinal cord that control bladder function. It may take time before function is fully preserved. A consultation with a neurologist is your next step. Also neuro modulation, and biofeedback and pelvic physical therapy have proven to be useful in some cases.
Yes. Sometimes urinary retention is handled by self catheterization, and there are meds available to enhance bladder function.. The cauda equina issues clearly can affect the important bladder function nerves, and typically once healing ensues, bladder function may improve. See a urologist and develop an approach to improve your situation.