If I was very active before my pregnancy, can I stay active while pregnant?

In brief: Yes,depending
I have had jazercise instructors teach class up to the week of delivery & resume at two weeks out.
You should clear your ideas with your OB to be sure.

In brief: Yes,depending
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Women who are active and physically fit throughout pregnancy generally do much better with pregnancy and delivery.
The only precautions to take would be not to engage in activities where you have an increased risk of serious trauma. For instance i would not recommend skiing after 5 months. I would not engage in contact sports after 5 months.

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Dr. Jane Van Dis