What are ice pick head pains an indication of? They come and go with ringing in ears.

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Pains

Lots of things can cause it including migraines and dental issues including bite issues.
I would check it out as soon as possible. If its really bad go to an ER today

In brief: Pains

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Dr. Latisha Smith
Wound care

In brief: Headache/dec hear'g

The ice pick head pains could be a tension headache, or migraine.
The ringing in ears could be unrelated to headache or a symptom of migraine. If both the headache and ringing come and go the problem is unlikely to be from a tumor or brain aneurysm. Because both aneurysm and tumor are treatable its important to make sure you do not have these conditions.

In brief: Headache/dec hear'g

Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Latisha Smith
Dr. Eric Weisman