I have an ache in my calf and pain in my ankle. Could this be dvt? There is no swelling or redness.

Yes. Either achilles pain (strain, tear) or DVT would be most likely. See a specialist for a simple scan that will determine whether a clot is present. Swelling and redness is present only about 50-75% of the time.
Possible. You don't have to have swelling or redness to have a dvt. If you are concerned, see your doctor.
Maybe. Calf pain that radiates down into the ankle could be a DVT but there are certainly muscular, ligamentous, and tendinous problems that can give you the same symptoms. Although swelling and redness certainly don't happen all the time with a dvt, there is probably a reasonable chance this is not a dvt. As dr. Ryan said, though, the only real way to know is to get a scan.