Minor troubles with palpitations. A little nausea, on and off fast pulses etc. Taking fish oils.Help?

Dr. Valencia Porter
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Get checked

To be sure that you do not have a serious problem with your heart rhythm, i would recommend getting checked out by a healthcare practitioner.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Valencia Porter
Dr. Valencia Porter
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitations

To know what is going on more information is needed.
Many palpitations do not need any treatment. That you have symptoms in addition to the palpitations raises questions. You should be checked out to see what's going on. I doubt fish oil would be recommended, but wouldn't speculate more with the little information here.

In brief: Palpitations

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Marsha Davis