I am tried constantly, even after 8hrs or more of sleep.Take Zoloft (sertraline) and sythnroid.?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
In brief: Check thyroid levels
There are many causes of feeling tired! evaluation by your doctor may include checking thyroid hormone (and tsh) levels, and evaluating your sleep patterns, plus looking for other causes of fatigue.

In brief: Check thyroid levels
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Tiredness can be a side effect of Zoloft
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Adaptogens
If you are walking wounded, cannot afford to take time to go to doctors due to busy lifestyle take adhs (vasopressin) by biotics 2 tabs i'n am and max stress b liquid 30 drops by qnlabs and l-glutamine 1000mg at night and symptoms should be better i'n 72 hours.
I personally take these after 60 hours weekend oncall work and able to work the week after. Do not fear medical field. If no result i'n 4 weeks need md.

In brief: Adaptogens
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Adrenal fatigue
Need adaptogen and glutamine.

In brief: Adrenal fatigue
Need adaptogen and glutamine.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
3 comments
Dr. Patrick Melder
Please see your primary care doctor to review your meds. A sleep specialist may need to see you.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Adrenal fatigue isn't a disease, it's a label to encourage sales of unproven supplements.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian