I take Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 40mg but don't feel as it is working? What ADHD medication is best to take for studying and test? I just have trouble in school.

Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) Not sure what dose u were started on & for how long until u reached 40mg. The maximum allowed dose can be 70 mg. Per day, so please talk to your prescribing doc. If you are showing inadequate response on current dose.
Other meds? Multiple rx's used to treat.I agree with discussion with your dr.
Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) Work with your doctor on adjusting dose as tolerated.
Stimulants are best. Stimulant medications like vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) are good treatment for adhd to improve attention and concentration. Have discussion with your physician if this dose is right for you or is it time to change to another stimulant medication. Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) 40 mg is not a high enough dose for adults in general.