I had a meniscus repair surgery 10 months ago recetly i ve been having pain in my knee from being in the cold or climbing the stairs is that normal ?

Dr. Ketan Mody
Sports Medicine

In brief: PFPS

I think that you may be having pain around your knee cap which could be patellafemoral syndrome.
This is when the knee cap doesn't track right. After your surgery sometimes even with pt your vmo of your quad isn't always working right. I would see a sports med/ortho or the doc who did the surgery (ortho) and they will examine and probabaly rx physical therapy.

In brief: PFPS

Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Eran Kessous
Sports Medicine

In brief: Possibly

You may be experiencing the early signs of arthritic changes in your knee, which is a very common occurance after meniscal surgery.
If it becomes to frequent or if you have persistent pain and swelling, you should see your doctor.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Eran Kessous
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine