I am having red spots on my arm for almost a week. I inject steroids one month ago.?

Dr can evaluate rash. Rashes are difficult to describe in words. A primary care doctor or a dermatologist can examine a red spots rash to see what it might be. Sometimes rashes are related to medications, but many times they are not. For unusual rashes, a skin biopsy may be done by a dermatologist. One should bring to the doctor a list of all medications used in the month before the rash appeared.