Itchy rash, blisters, hard black specks on back of hands, wrists?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Poison ivy?

Itchy rash with blisters, on back of hands and wrist could be from a few conditions.
I would think about poison ivy first, and the hand and wrist could be the area of contact. Scabies is another condition to be thought of. Any contact allergy can present with this also.

In brief: Poison ivy?

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

There are many things that could cause a rash.
Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat