I have heart palpitations and a constant pressure in my chest. It's not painful rather uncomfortable?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Palpitations
If you have such persistent symptoms, you might want to get checked.
It could be something serious you may be ignoring, ventricular tachycardia, psvt, a. Fib etc.

In brief: Palpitations
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Claude Parola
In brief: Not good sign
If you have recurrent palpitation and chest pressure, this could be the sign of a serious problem, specially if you have other medical problems like hypertension, diabetes, obesity etc.
.., i would suggest you to go see a doctor to be be evaluated ( thyroid problems, anemia , heart disease may cause these symptoms).

In brief: Not good sign
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Claude Parola
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine