My hand is really swollen and i can barely straighten my middle finger, all my fingers are swollen too, what could it be?

Dr. Ketan Mody
Sports Medicine

In brief: A couple things

Just one hand? Both hands? Other joints involved? It could be an autoimmune disease, it could be an allergic issue, you should definitely show your swelling to a sports medicine doctor or rheumatologist.

In brief: A couple things

Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Ketan Mody
Dr. Armando Russo

In brief: Not sure

If it's only one hand, it is something that has affected only the involved hand.
In women, carpal tunnel syndrome is very common. The only way to know is for you to see your doctor.

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Armando Russo
Dr. Armando Russo
Dr. Adam Levy